Phpactor is an intelligent code-completion and refactoring tool for PHP.
- Code Completion: Provides broad and accurate context aware code completion.
- No indexing: Phpactor works in real-time and is optimied with composer. It is fast.
- Introspection: Jump to class and method definitions, find references.
- Refactoring: Move classes, complete constructors, implement contracts, generate methods, etc.
- Native VIM plugin: Lightweight VIM plugin.
- CLI interface: Most/some functionality is exposed through CLI commands.
Phpactor can be used in a limited way as a standalone application, but its full power can only be utilized through its RPC protocol. It ships with support for VIM and there is also a plugin for Emacs.
Phpactor is pronounced "factor", as in "factorisation" and "re-factoring". It is a large project and some parts are more fully realised than others but it is used as an essential tool in day-to-day PHP work.